Monday, April 18, 2011

Soul Eater Not!

Special Thanks to Miosempai for suggesting this. I think someone also informed me of this manga but I forgot to check it out. Sorry for the delay.

Group Scanlating: MangaStream & Binktopia

Yuri is only subtext so be sure to have your yuri googles on. Let's see how far it will go :). I read this today but didn't really gave too much thought (too busy with work). Let me know what you think of this manga.

Soul Eater Not! is a side-story to the main series, focusing on a freshman weapon named Tsugumi Harudori, who joins two other meisters, Meme and Anya. The timeline takes place before the main series actually starts, for Sid is not a zombie yet and Medusa is still a nurse at the school. Wikipedia

Overall rating:


Download


Chapter 01 Chapter 02 Chapter 03
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories

Blog Archive