Wednesday, April 27, 2011

After Story [Puella Magi Madoka Magica Doujin] - Updated

This is the complete version of the story, more than 80 pages. Special Thanks to Jolie for sharing this doujin.


Group Scanlating: Some French Anon

Jolie recommended that I watch Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I didn't pay attention at first because I thought it was just another "magical girl" anime. To my surprise, I loved it. In fact, it reminded me of Black Rock Shooter.

If you haven't seen the anime yet, I highly recommend that you do. Check it out here: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Anime. The story is something you don't expect or usually see in a magical girl anime. That's what makes it awesome!


Overall rating:


Download

Complete Version:

After Story [Puella Magi Madoka Magica Doujin]

First Version:

After Story [Puella Magi Madoka Magica Doujin]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories

Blog Archive