Thursday, June 23, 2011

Yuru Yuri Anime



Yuru Yuri anime is expected to air on July 4, 2011. This is the animated version of the manga Yuru Yuri.

Here are the characters:

Akaza, Akari - voiced by Mikami, Shiori. Other voice roles: Nishino, Masumi of Kämpfer and Kämpfer für die Liebe.

Funami, Yui - voiced by Tsuda, Minami. Other roles: Phryne of Fractale.

Toshinou, Kyouko - voiced by Ootsubo, Yuka. She's a newbie in voice acting.

Yoshikawa, Chinatsu - voiced by Ookubo, Rumi. Other roles: Kaho, Hiiragi of Freezing and Shirabe, Ako of Suite Precure.

I'm excited to watch this one. Hope to see a lot of yuri goodness in this anime.

On the other hand, I'm not really looking forward for Kuttsukiboshi. There's a big possibility that I won't watch it. I'll still post it here though :)

Overall rating:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories

Blog Archive