Thursday, June 21, 2007

Expandable Post Summary

Final Update:
I have installed the collapsible expandable post summary already so please use this new tag, a word different from the other one.



------------------
Update:
I have yet to update this blog with a newly-found, which i think is much better than the other one, a collapsible one.
Just follow this link to see the codes.

and I have used the new hack on my blog, see for yourself, AniwebLog.

------------------
I've installed an expandable post summary for the blog's main page. Expandable posts gives a sexy, professional look and just hide most of the detailed content from the main page and display them when the page of the post is opened.

For contributors, please use this tag, I suggest between the Other infos and Megaupload Links.

For blog authors, go here to learn how to set-it-up on your blogs too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories

Blog Archive